Thursday, September 24, 2009

What the heck is an Etsy?

I realize there are still those out there who have know idea what Etsy is or how to say it. Etsy (rhymes with Betsy) is like an Ebay for handmade items. It is a marketplace for artisans to directly sell their creations to the public for a fraction of the cost of an Ebay auction. And if you are looking for anything unusual and cool, you are sure to find something. Here are just a few of the cool listings that I happen to love.

I have an Allistair's Attic bed and selection of cat toys, and they are all beautifully made and in the coolest fabrics you will ever see.
And Jack loves to lay on the pillow too - not just for pets! Mr. Bitty likes to share.







This dress is so gorgeous and simple. I shall be sending this link to Santa.










The little throw pillows on this site are so sweet. I love the colors and simple graphics.







My plan is to collect one of these to match every possible wardrobe combination. The perfect solution to a bad hair day.






I never thought self fulfilling prophecy would be such a strong selling tool. And apparently I have a thing for cute little birdies.
I need this on my wall very soon.









Now I DO have this hanging on my wall currently. And I absolutely love it











These are an absolute must for anyone with iphones or a severe texting habit. I'm not naming names, I'm just sayin.







Jack absolutely has to have this.











Labradorite is my current favorite of the moment. I love the gray/blue color of the stone. And this little ring has such a great vintage yet modern feel to it. (and from the time I found it till this was posted, it sold :(( sigh)




I could seriously do this all day. You could get lost on this site for hours. Have fun and happy Shopping!

No comments: