Monday, September 21, 2009

Motivation required

Obviously I need some kind of motivation to post a blog regularly. So I've decided to give it a makeover and a purpose. My blog will now be a home for Dagny's Box, my jewelry company, and will not only feature my designs but my favorites of all sorts of stuff. Favorite jewelry, favorite toys, favorite books, favorite music...you get the idea. And I will TRY to post something every single day.

Today's post will feature my personal favorite (or should that be favourite) of all the preschool shows. Charlie & Lola makes me wish I was British so terribly much. If you have never seen it, please oh please watch the following video. So much cuteness your head will explode. And the illustrations are fantastic - makes me wish I had majored in Graphic Design.

2 comments:

bowhead said...

Hi!! I'm so excited ur blogging!! And we <3 Charlie&Lola!!! Ke was born in britian and the show reminds us of when she was little...see ya soon!!!;)

FreedomFighter said...

have you found the books? You can study the design, which makes it even better!